What regulations govern personal data?
First of all, it is an EU regulation: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27, April 2016 regarding the protection of natural person with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (briefly referred to as “the Regulation”), as well as the Act on the Protection of Personal Data dated 5 October, 2018.
Who is the administrator of my data?
Koopress Sp.zo.o. Lubelska 46 str., 10-406 Olsztyn, +48 89 533 47 12
How can I make contact concerning my data?
Concerning your personal data, we have established the Data Protection Inspector. You can obtain more information about personal data writing on: [email protected]
What purpose will my data be processed for?
Personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- implementation of business contacts and the implementation of commercial cooperation (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation),
- implementation of recruitment process in our company
What data will be processed?
The data which we will processed is: name (s), surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
Who will I share my personal information with?
Personal data will be made available in a minimum scope, necessary for the proper implementation of the contract.
Will the data be transferred outside the European Economic Area?
Personal data obtained from the Koopress Sp.zo.o. clients will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
How long will my data be processed?
The data will be stored / processed:
- if the data refer to the commercial contract concluded with Koopress, not shorter than for the period necessary to perform the contract, fulfill the obligations of accounting reporting and limitation of claims that may result from the contract (i.e. in principle up to 10 years from the performance of the contract),
- if they are collected for a purpose other than the implementation of the contract, until the consent to processing for that purpose or the end of the recruitment process is withdrawn, unless the candidate agrees to the processing of data for future recruitment.
What rights do I have in relation to my data?
The rights that each person is entitled to are:
- the right to request access to your personal data (Article 15 of the Regulation), rectification (Article 16 of the Regulation),
- the right to data transfer (Article 20 of the Regulation),
- the right to delete data (Article 17 of the Regulation) in cases specified in the Regulation
- the right to limit their processing (Article 18 of the Regulation).
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the Regulation). In the case of an objection made before the contract or implementation, the submission will involve the inability to perform part of all services under the contract and may be treated as a termination of the contract.
- the right to withdraw consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the Regulation), in cases when the processing takes place on the basis of granted consent
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. to the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2 str., 00-193 Warsaw, tel. 22 531 03 00, [email protected]) if it considers that the processing of your personal data violates provisions of the Regulation.
Where did you get my data from?
Your data has been obtained directly from you during the implementation of the commercial contract provided by our company or while participating in the recruitment process.
How do you protect my data?
We provide appropriate technical and organizational means to ensure the security of personal data provided by the clients and persons participating in the recruitment process, processed in the IT systems, in particular, preventing access to third parties or their processing in violation of the law, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.