Why UV printing?
– this solution is environmentally friendly as no pollutants are released into the atmosphere in the process
– moreover, it enables printing on multiple substrates, including non-porous substrates such as metal and glass
– in addition to being much faster than conventional printing techniques: the ink is dried and fixed using ultraviolet light, with an almost instantaneous effect. Consequently, larger print runs can be delivered in a shorter period of time
– the cost is reduced because no additional coatings are required to speed up ink drying and prevent smudging
– it is quite spectacular because the ink does not soak into the substrate under UV light, producing more vibrant and vivid colours, which is why the end result can be extremely attractive visually.y